Sunday, June 5, 2016

Pottery Fun

I haven't shared any of my projects from the paint your own pottery shop lately so thought I'd share the 2 pieces I picked up yesterday.

The first one was supposed to be a gift for my husband to use for his nightly snacking of either cereal or ice cream however, he says it's too big. I guess I'll just have to use it myself!



The second piece that was finished was this vase. I tried a new technique and I am pleased with the way it turned out. I will try this again with a few tweaks



I can't tell you how much fun I am having with this latest obsession. I would encourage you to try it if you have a place like this anywhere near where you live.


1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information,its very beautiful,thanks for sharing...
    MCX Tips in Crude Oil Only

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3