Monday, May 2, 2016

Mix It Monthly May challenge

Piarom has a monthly challenge called Mix-It-Monthly. I had gotten into a fun routine of playing along and then life got busy and I missed it for a few months and before long I forgot to return.

Well, this month I remembered to play along but can see I had a little struggle.

The challenge for May is to create something including a musical instrument, yellow paint and some numbers.

I made a journal page incorporating the 3 challenge items.


When she was done I thought she had the pointiest chin and largest cranium on a non-alien ever so I tweaked her a bit.


There, much better - now she just looks like the humidity has really flattened her otherwise perfectly coiffed hair! 

Face it - sometimes they turn out homely and that's alright. Most of the people you meet on the street are just average looking, So this is my homely average looking woman entry for the Mix It Monthly May challenge.




7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh so funny how a hairstyle change the whole face and expression too :) Love all the variations of the musicinstruments flying aroung...music is in the air ;) and wow you are quick ♥ Conny http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked both ways also but the 2nd variation was more dramatic. Very nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of them. Beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3