Friday, September 11, 2015

Every New Beginning...

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end  -  Seneca


I've been playing along with a Facebook challenge group by Tracy Scott to create 100 faces. I started my faces in November of last year and finished my 100th face for the challenge this morning.


She looked a little melancholy to me, kind of sad that the challenge was over (yes, I know I sometimes read way too much into things). Anyway, I'm pretty sure the expression meant I was not done with faces yet. So... I am going to do Sharon Tomlinson's 100 face challenge as well.


And I am off and running - meet #1.



4 comments:

  1. Love your faces, aren't they addictive. I too feel my faces take on the emotions I feel inside well not just faces all my art has my emotions locked in there somewhere. Glad you are doing another challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3