Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stampington Blog Post

Woot, Woot! I am excited to be the guest artist on the Stampington blog this week.

At the time they asked me to come up a project to share I was anxiously awaiting the arrival of Spring so I had flowers on the brain. Just when I thought Spring had finally arrived here in Minnesota, we had a frost warning last night! Not sure what's up with that but I have my flowers anyway, just on my wall instead of in my flower bed.


See the blog post and project instructions here.

Sending out a big thank you to Sarah at Stampington for inviting me to share a blog post with your readers. I am very honored and grateful for this opportunity <3 

13 comments:

  1. Congrats .. this is such a beautiful piece !

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations renee! it's so nice to see your work being shared. you deserve the recognition!! your canvas is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Renee ! Fabulous piece !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted my project to my blog if you would like to see it. http://www.somefromnone.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm tickled that you made your own bouquet, Frances. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

      Delete
  6. Sarah Donawerth from Stampington &amp; CompanyMay 28, 2015 at 12:08 PM

    Thank you so much for your contribution to Somerset Place (http://stampington.com/blog)! Your post is gorgeous and I've already made some flowers of my very own out of tea-stained sheet music.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome - it was fun! I'm so glad you made some flowers too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3