Sunday, April 5, 2015

21 Secrets has begun

What a welcome email I received a few days ago announcing the 2015 21 Secrets class had begun. I had to dig right in.

I started with Nathalie Kalbach's class, The Story Within a Story. I used a magazine image for my person but I don't have good markers for coloring so I just used acrylics for a paint over instead.


The quote is by rumi and a good reminder to keep a positive attitude. I am using this as my entry for the Art Journal Journey challenge this month which is  to use a favorite poem or quote.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely page, thanks for joining us at At Journal Journey. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful spread- love the quote!
    Thank you for joining us again at Art Journal Joureny Renee!
    Have fun with the course!
    xxx
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a marvellous quote, I must remember that.
    Good happy picture with the little bird. The course sound interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, what a marvellous quote, I must remember that.
    Good happy picture with the little bird. The course sound interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page and quote!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3