Tuesday, March 3, 2015

News to share

I am so happy to share that I have been included in the Spring 2015 issue of Somerset Apprentice. I am happy to share this honor with my friend Roc Nicholas and so many other mixed media artists that I have come to admire.




I have an interview in the "From the Pro" section (which I can't say with a straight face)  as well as a step by step tutorial of one of my index cards from Tammy Garcia's Index Card-a-Day challenge.




This magazine states it is a Mixed-Media for the Beginner publication however, I wouldn't let that stop you. There are enough articles, projects and step by steps that whatever your experience level you would find something of interest.



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congrats, I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work Renee, so well deserved in my opinion ! Congratulations !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm so proud of you renee! congratulations! i can't wait to see your article in person!!! i bet it's beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so beautiful.
    I admire your art within the pages of Somerset Studio.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I've not seen that particular Somerset magazine will have to keep an eye open for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3