The Documented Life challenge for this week is use at least 5 layers and Piarom's Mix-It-Monthly March challenge is angels/saints. I've done one of each, an angel and a saint.
As for the layers, I lost track somewhere along the line. I will just list them here as best I can.
1. Assorted dictionary and book text pages collaged with gel medium.
2. Brayered a layer of gesso.
3. Assorted stencils with spray colors.
4. More gesso.
5. White and cream acrylic paints with plastic card.
6. French script stamp with Stazon ink stamped randomly around page.
7. Paper scraps and pattern tissue applied with gel medium in the area of their clothing.
8. Painted the angel and the saint.
9. Modeling paste through a stencil on the saint side and then pan pastel over the top of the paste when dry which was NOT a good idea so then I had to dab white acryic paint over the pan pastel.
10. On the angel side I added pan pastel circles with punchinella and a butterfly postage stamp, a few rub ons and did some outlining and detailing with a gel pen.
You can join either of these challenges through the links above.
Thanks for looking.