Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Documented Life Project - week 7

The Documented Life Project challenge this week is cover up the good stuff. That could be interpreted many different ways. I chose to write down my good stuff, my goals and dreams that I would never say out loud or leave out in the open for anyone to read.



To cover it up I used a little gesso, some Golden acrylic paint and a brayer.



While trying to think of what to do to finish the spread I thought about the things I had written. They might seem far fetched but we all need a dream, right? This made me think of the John Lennon song "Imagine" and it all came together.



you may say I'm a dreamer.... but I'm not the only one...

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get so many beautiful colors on the page like in the 2nd picture with out it turning to mud? Lol Love your work btw!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Crystal. I used such a small amount of paint that by the time I was finished brayering the paint around it was dry to the touch. If I had used more paint I would have dried in between colors (at least partially).

      Delete
  3. Great painting, love the pink balloons.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3