Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Art Chain

    I was recently nominated by my friend, Cindy Ashplant, (www.plantslist.blogspot.com)  to join the Artchain.

    Artchain is a great way to bring your art to the attention of others. The idea is that you post your art 5 days in a row on Facebook and each day you also nominate someone else to do the same. I am not good about nominating other people to do things like this so I will just say if you feel so inclined and want to share more of your art with others jump in and join the fun. Make sure to leave a note in a comment so I can head over and see your work too.

    So without further ado here is the first piece I would like to share. 


    This is an exploding box that I made as part of a Misty Mawn class last year. It was recently published in the January/February issue of Somerset Studio magazine. I thought I would share a few pictures for Artchain.


    This is a view of the inside of the box when opened up. A few close ups of  individual pages can be seen on my instagram.

    If you would like to be nominated or just want to share 5 days in a row of art that you have made please leave a note in the comments so I can make sure to come and see what you've shared.

3 comments:

  1. what a wonderful piece of art you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! I can imagine opening it up to all the surprises inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. discount ray ban sunglasses A younger cheap discount ray ban sunglasses Wen could not help but ask, you do not destroy their own power and prestige long ambition of others is good. He can have a powerful, are we discount ray ban sunglasses not discount ray ban sunglasses afraid of him. That is, we took the machete iron bar, beat his grandmother. Another cheap took a whirl bottles http://www.kennadyco.com a bit, quite inspiring said. cheap thought for a discount ray ban sunglasses moment, but soon recovered intact.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3