Friday, January 9, 2015

Art chain Days 2 and 3

The Art Chain challenge continues. For Day 2 I chose to share an altered Altoid tin that I made a few years ago.


I used a 2-step process to age the tin and the embellishments give them some patina. The wings were made of wire covered with sewing pattern tissue and I covered the head with several coats of triple glaze spray.




For Day 3 I am sharing a couple of journal pages. This is a spread from my Altered Renaissance journal. It is fairly self explanatory - I used several different text papers and map bits for the background. The tree on the left is a section of page from a childrens' book with a chip board bird and the one on the right is just a sketch. 

Stay tuned for 2 more days of Art Chain. If you remember from my last Art Chain post I am to nominate a person each day so if you would love to share 5 days worth of your art please let me know and I will nominate you as well.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oakley sunglasses sale uk Do you really cheap oakley sunglasses uk want to give me. outlet took the sunglasses cure male oakley sunglasses sale uk hands, as if the evil spirits saw fragrant chicken, take his http://www.witchita.co.uk eyes light almost overshadowed the strong sun. Cheap has helped a bit with the middle finger glasses and oakley sunglasses sale uk said of course is for you, the teacher oakley sunglasses sale uk you are a good teacher, this is a thank you for your parents.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3