Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A few things that I've been working on

Tracey Scott started a 100 faces group on Facebook so I thought I would play along. Don't worry, I won't post every face!

Here are just a few for starters...




In addition to playing in my art room I've been decorating our house for Christmas. As I was pulling out Santa figurines one after another I decided that until Christmas I will post a Santa a day on Instagram. You can find them at reneestien on instagram.
#santaadaytilchristmas

I hope you are enjoying the holiday season. Thanks for taking the time to stop by.

Renee

2 comments:

  1. I think I love the flower-face girl best of all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of them are gorgeous ! I love everything you do !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3