Sunday, June 22, 2014

Installment number 3

The Daisy Yellow Index Card-A-Day challenge continues.

 These are my cards from week 3.


Number 15 - playing with abstract and doodles.






Number 16 -  More of the same but I included color wash spray drips and paint pen details.






Number 17 - Abstract fun.






Number 18 - Intuitive abstract play.






Number 19 - This was going to be another attempt at an abstract but I kept being distracted by this partial face that I discovered .






Number 20 - This one started with a canceled postage stamp that I've been saving for just the right use. The rest is done with acrylics,charcoals and a bit of pen.









Number 21 -  Having a little fun with acrylics.




This concludes week 3 - more to come...




5 comments:

  1. I love how faces come out of the page for you and of course I love this little birdie (like I love ALL of your birds!) - what will you do with all these once you are done?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I forgot to mention the most amazing one - the postage stamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but my favourite is no. 15, such yummy colours !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look so much better all together! I can't (and I WON'T) pick a favorite! I love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love them. you are doing such a great job with this challenge! can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3