Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Playing with some new paints

This morning I watched a video by Connie Hozvicka at Dirty Footprints Studio and by the time it was over I could hardly wait to get out my journal.

I have a few new colors of Golden paints that I've been itching to try so after the video I pulled them out and played.


This is what I ended up with. I wish I'd taken pictures at various stages along the way because I at different times I saw the spread going an entirely different way. 

Thanks Connie, for the inspiration today!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love your spread & your new colors are awesome! Great job!

    Sheila in Oregon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your art, this piece is no exception !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your art, Renee - but, yes, it would have been awesome to view the transitions!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3