Monday, January 20, 2014

be kind

One of the monthly challenges at www.communitythrive.com is to use a favorite quote. I came up with this journal page. My journal page did not start out with this quote in mind. I painted the page first and then used a quote that felt like it fit the piece.


It was karma that this quote appealed to me. My daughter and I had been shopping in the afternoon and were making up life stories of people we saw walking across a parking lot. Not all of the stories were gracious or even kind so I guess I needed to be reminded of this!

Hope you find time to do something creative today.

5 comments:

  1. I love your art, this one too !!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's always a great reminder quote. I think it's a great choice for this page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful quote and how you used it to inspire yourself.
    such a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3