Friday, November 22, 2013

Gritty Jane's 40 portraits challenge

I recently joined a challenge group on Facebook started by Jane Spakowsky (Gritty Jane) to come up with 40 portraits, any medium and no deadline. Since I tend to obsess over things I will continue along until I've finished all 40.

Here are my first 5.

 
This is my first one. The optional prompt for her was "gypsy".
 
 
 
Number 2 for no particular reason or prompt.
 
 

 
Number 3 turned out to be something of a chubby cheeked, chinless wonder. Or maybe she just has a bad hairdo, hmmm...
 
 
 
Again, number 4 was just waiting to become - no particular prompt for her.
 
 

 
Finally, number 5. I'm not sure if I've been influenced by deer hunting season or what but she just felt like she needed antlers.
 
More portraits to come - join the challenge on Facebook - Gritty Jane's 40 portraits challenge.
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. you're doing a wonderful job! you should turn the antler girl into a xmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great, all 5 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,Your Paintings its absolutly stunning,this its the first one??This is so dreamy and wonderful,i will looking your other art works.

    Greetings Jeannette

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3