Wednesday, June 26, 2013

hear blessings

Do you ever have those days where you just feel blah?

That's how I felt yesterday. I had no good reason for it, just felt like something was amiss. So I retreated to my art room and worked on this journal page.

  

 
I finished the page today with this quote by Rumi reminding me instead of dwelling on the bad (or blah) 'stuff' look at all the good and dwell on that instead!
 
So... as you go about your day, I hope that you too will "hear blessings dropping their blossoms around you".
 

2 comments:

  1. I think most of us get days like that.....it's easy to forget how truly blessed we are. Love your page...and you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your journal page Renee, it's the perfect image too. Really love the daisy's. When you feel blah, just play me on Word with friends, and we'll have a chat too :) Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3