Saturday, May 4, 2013

more Secrets...

That is... more of the 21 Secrets class.

I have been having fun moving along at my own pace with these journaling classes. This week I've been working on the Hali Karla and Danielle Daniels lessons. I'm using a great journal that I made in Terri Kahrs' class for the work and have been using stamps made from Kate Crane's class.

This is my newest spread and is my take on the Danielle Daniels class.

 
 
 
I worked on a few pages after watching the videos for Hali Karla's class as well.
 
 
 
 
This first spread represents my longing for all the beautiful shades of green in Spring. Our winter has dragged on for months and I can hardly wait for the trees to start budding out and for the flowers to start poking through the dirt.
 
 
 
 
 
For these pages I used a few of the leftover paint chips that I have in my stash pile as well as the last few bits and pieces leftover from the previous spread.
 
While searching for just the right word for the page I came across "Inside" and it just felt right. Sometimes if I'm on a roll with my journals I close my eyes and imagine different color schemes. These are the ones seem to be the ones floating around inside my head lately.
 
It also makes me think about when the kids were little and I would say they need to use their 'inside voices'. I used my 'inside colors'.
 
 
 
 
 
Finally this little number - What Scares Me Most. I have a couple of ideas of things that I would like to try and am dragging my feet. Through these pages I'm trying to figure out what stops me. What am I afraid of? What is the worst thing that could happen if I try? What scares me most? Good thing there are a few more pages left in the journal to figure it out!
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Renee
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. You've been creating up a storm! And, yes, what is scaring you.?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee your pages are stunning, thank-you so much for sharing them. I adore you faces, they all look so serene and peaceful, beautifully done.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3