Thursday, April 11, 2013

Save the Earth

I'm excited about a fun Earth Day swap that is coming up hosted by Terri Kahrs.

We are to fill an empty water bottle with a wide assortment of goodies for our partners. Once filled we duck tape it shut, glue the screw cap on tightly and then mail the bottle.

 
 
This is the assortment of goodies I included. Actually when I got to filling the bottle I managed to cram in a few more small trinkets into the open spaces.


 

 
This is my bottle ready to take to the post office to mail to my partner.
 
How will you commemorate Earth Day?
 

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, what a fun idea! I might have to try this with my class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, you mail the bottle an not in a envelope? That is why you glue the lid on? Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Renee, what a cool kind of swap to be in! I love this way of celebrating Earth Day.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I would have never thought of putting supplies in a bottle to mail out. I think that awesome,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't want to contaminate at all, so I decided to commute by bike which took me more than an hour...
    The best part of the story, it's that I loved my commute. Since the Earth day, I have been riding my bike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EnvironmentCare.in(http://www.environmentcare.in/) is India's 1st environmental B2B portal.It is an online one stop go Green source to provide end to end solutions for environment protection, pollution control management, energy conservation, renewable energy, e-waste management and safety management.
    EnvironmentCare.in also provide Green News, live discussion, Blogs, Environment friendly calculator, Games with Learn and much more interesting and educational section.
    You can follow us on
    http://www.facebook.com/environmentcare.in,
    http://www.linkedin.com/in/environmentcare and
    https://twitter.com/B2B_Portal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3