Thursday, March 28, 2013

Face in the World

I received my first face for the Face in the World round robin. This is the beginning of Trish Nonaka's face.

 
For my contribution I added a mouth and nose and began the underlayers of color and shading. I used Derwent aquatone pencils with gesso as well as pan pastels and charcoals.


 
It's hard to know when to stop and when to keep going but 3 more people will be working on her so should be fun to watch the progress.
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
Renee
 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful project! Must be so exciting to see what others will be doing with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am just learning how to create faces so will be watching eagerly. Happy Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jams! I wonder how this is going to turn out?! Make sure I get to see the finished piece!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3