Friday, March 15, 2013

coming soon to a store near you...

Aside from whining about he never ending winter we seem to be having I've been working on painting both the walls in our house and several art journals and have been neglecting my blog. However, today the mailman delivered a lovely diversion that I want to share.



I'm excited to share that I am published in the Spring issue of Art Journaling magazine. This is an amazing issue including journals by Teesha Moore (yes, I'm in the same issue as Teesha Moore - can you believe it!!!), Mindy Lacefield, Carrie Todd and so many more.

This issue goes on new stands April 1st - you won't want to miss it.

Stay warm...

 

9 comments:

  1. wha hoo! yeah! clap clap! i'm SO happy for you! great job! way to go! (was that too many exclamation points?) i'm so proud of you girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big congrat's Renee! So happy for you, you deserve it, your work rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic stuff.....and so well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! So exciting! Wished we could get that magazine here in Australia ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not surprised to see you there, your work is amazing! Congrats, can't wait to see the issue when it hits the stores.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be at the store to buy my issue when they put them out on the stands. Congratulations!
    Your blogging sister Connie.
    P.S. I love, love, love your journal pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big Congrats to you....that's soo great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That's exciting! I look forward to the new issue and seeing ya in print! :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3