Tuesday, February 19, 2013

been a little busy

Ever since our youngest moved away to college we've been staying busy giving our house a facelift. Room by room we are replacing carpet with wood and brightening up the rooms with some fun paint colors. Our latest finished room is our master bedroom.


You can sort of see the dark ceiling from this one.
must love cats!



 
Wade was pretty proud because he got to pick the colors for this room (and painted the ceiling). I wasn't too sure about the dark ceiling idea but turns out I love it!
 
Because of this renvation and a weekend spent working on our daughter's wedding decorations I didn't get much done for the new "Shades of Green" image kit by Tumble Fish Studio. It's a great set of images in my favorite color so I will get more completed but for now here's a moleskine spread.
 
 
Images are by Tumble Fish Studio at www.deviantscrap.com and quote is by rumi.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You have been busy! I remember you talking about painting the bedroom orange. I'm so glad you posted the results! Looks great! Love the darker ceiling, and that paisley rug! You should both be proud, you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your room! Love that rug! Your art looks awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so brave! I live surrounded by white walls. It will always make you feel like your walls are being kissed by the sun. Love the idea of darker ceiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3