Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year

Yes, I know it's been a new year for almost 2 weeks already - I've never been much for punctuality!

Between giving our house a face lift (new paint, floors, etc) and a couple art-related deadlines I've been a wee bit busy but I think I'm getting caught up now. I had some art play time and was able to finish this altered envelope this morning.

 
 
The challenge was to include a bird and an egg on each side of the envelope - ready to mail now.
 
I hope you are off to a wonderful 2013 and that you find some time to do something you love.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! Happy New Year my dear,I hope it is an extra special one for you, you deserve it. I'm revelling in extra art time as I am doing less hours at work - might not last long (they always seem to find something extra for me to do!) but for now it's bliss. So you might see me about a bit more! Big hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. great envie renee. congrats on your "art deadlines"....sounds like it's going to be a great start to the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3