Thursday, January 17, 2013

A little Play time today!

I've been busy getting our house in order for a family party coming up this weekend so have not had much art time recently. Until today...

Lately I have been drinking too much coffee during the day. I blame this on Keurig and all the companies that make K-cups in amazing flavors. Anyway, it's been affecting my sleep so I know I need to cut back at some point soon.

While laying awake in bed last night somehow I got to thinking about all the cats I had when I was a little kid and still had them on my mind this morning.

 
 
Felt great to get my fingers full of paint but now must get back to party preparations. Until next time, may your childhood memories be happy and I hope you find time to play!
 
Renee

7 comments:

  1. That is just one super cute kitty!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's adorable!! Hope the party goes well. Cindy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha - love the cat! I need to draw more. I don't feel I draw well but I love everyone else's so something to try more in 2013. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous vibrant page Renee, love the face on the cat.
    Have a good party sweetie.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I totally love your style! Wonderful!! Now I wanna play too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3