Thursday, December 6, 2012

hooked on faces

Some people get 'hooked on phonics', I am currently 'hooked on faces'. And, I  am still really having fun with aquatones and pan pastels. So here are a few more faces from my composition book journal that I've been working on...



 

 

 
 
Christmas cookie baking will take precedence over art this weekend so I have to play while i can! Also I see The Tin Goat is getting close to 100 followers - I feel a give away coming on...
 
Thanks for stopping by ...
 
 
Renee
 

3 comments:

  1. lol, I'm always inspired by your art and even doing faces myself, because I see you doing them. Keep up the good work, it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful renee! you do great work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Renee,
    I just love your faces. So pretty! Love all of your artwork! :O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3