Wednesday, December 26, 2012

for the love of...

 
 
For the love of my family...
 


And a good time was had by all - well, at least by me. We were lucky enough to have all 3 of my kids, one fiance, one boyfriend and my sister & brother in law spend Christmas Eve with us. We shared a beautiful church service, loads of  fat free food (OK, it was Christmas I can wish), gave and received some great presents, and laughed til we cried playing games. It was awesome!!!

I truly hope that whoever has taken the time to read this is having (or has had) a wonderful holiday season as well, whatever holiday you celebrate.

Now to close out the year I am celebrating one more thing:


For the love of aqua...



 
 
I was lucky enough to have my aqua submission chosen by Stampington to be included in the January/February 2013 issue of Somerset Studio. My aqua project made the Melange section for which I am so grateful. Thank you Christen Olivarez and the entire Stampington group!
 
 
 
 
For the love of new beginnings...
 
With the new year fast approaching I hope for you a new year filled with all the things that make you happy - may they fill your heart and your life.
 
Happy Holidays,
 
Renee
 
 

4 comments:

  1. so happy to hear your holiday was wonderful...as it should be....so all is right with the world! so proud of you to be published once again. your work deserves to be seen by the masses! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a fabulous day... And it's lovely to see your work in print..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Merry Christmas to you....and a great big Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rene, that is so cool! Good for you and Merry belated Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3