Wednesday, November 14, 2012

good intentions

I'm just a fool whose intentions are good... I'll be singing that song the rest of the evening now!


 
 
What I really meant with that title however is that "intentions" was my 'word' for this year, my goal. I was going to set my goals and share them with the universe and watch them unfold. Seriously, getting myself to set any kind of a goal is a major feat in itself!

After talking with my friend, Roc a few days ago about our intentions or affirmations I was inspired to make this journal spread.


 
For the remainder of this year I will remember to state my intentions and challenge you to do the same.


                    1. Say it

                    2. Repeat it

                    3. Believe it


Thanks for stopping by.

Renee


 

5 comments:

  1. well how nice this spread is...just what i believe!
    it was great talking to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spread! lovely colors and great words to live by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a glorious colour fest of a page, fab work Renee, I love it.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love so many things about this! Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page and great words to remember ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3