Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Autumn Junque

Fall is upon us. The mornings are frost-covered and chilly. The gardens have all died down. And, as much as I hate to admit it I did turn the furnace on last week! There's no fighting it so might as well just get on with it.

Marsha from Tumble Fish Studio has come out with a new kit that makes it easier to focus on something more fun than the weather.

These are 2 (cut & paste) journal pages using images from the new "Autumn Junque" kit available at www.deviantscrap.com



 
 
 
 
 
I hope you are having a lovely autumn - thanks for stopping by.
 
Renee
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Awe Renee, I love your pages, what an amazing depth you have created with your layering and shading techniques, fabulous job my lovely. Those images are to die for too, must check them out lol.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pages renee! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3