Monday, September 3, 2012

Green Paper Challenge

Here I go again on an "I love Facebook" rant so skip a few words if you don't want to hear it!

Through one of the Facebook groups I'm in Terry Owenby shared a link to Green Paper which is a site where I could spend hours drooling over fun journal pages and great vintage images. One of the other things Mary does is host a monthly collage challenge where she provides a few images and the challenge is to use all or parts of each image in your artwork.

This is my first month joining in the Green Paper Collage Challenge and I did a page in my new large moleskine journal. The children in the collage are my husband's mom and his aunt when they were little girls.


 
 
 
This was a fun challenge and I look forward to October! Thanks for stopping by...
 
Renee

7 comments:

  1. how cute! you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your collage. Thanks for sharing Green Papers site. May have to try her challenge, though, I am to to all this mixed media and collages. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh renee....that's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy you found Mary's site - I have been following her for a couple of years now - I HIGHLY recommend her Vintage Gluebook class (and no she is not paying me to say that, LOL). I learned a lot from it.

    And great ATC fo her monthly challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Renee, I love the whimsy and the vintage of course!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Asking questions are truly pleasant thing if you are not understanding something totally,
    however this piece of writing gives good understanding
    yet.
    my page > new facebook games for 2012

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide
    credit and sources back to your site? My blog is in the exact same area
    of interest as yours and my visitors would definitely benefit from
    some of the information you present here. Please let me
    know if this alright with you. Cheers!
    my website > duplicate content

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3