Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday, September 14th

What a beautiful, bright, crisp morning it is here! I have a few minutes before I have to head out the door for Crafts Direct so thought I'd quick post today's face for 29 faces.


 
 
She sort of reminds me of the old Parkay margarine TV commercials. "It's not nice to fool Mother Nature"! Anyway, she's the face of the day for me.
 
I also want to share a couple moleskine journal collage pieces I did using images from the new "Old Haunts" image kit from Tumble Fish Studio.
 
I call the first one "Along Came a Spider".
 
 
 
The kit is full of great Halloween images if you are so inclined and can be found at www.deviantscrap.com
 
 

 
For this second page I knew I wanted to use the vintage people picture. Other than that I sort of let the images take over and this is how it ended up. I may do another with these people a bit more on the darker side, will have to see if I have time.
 
Right now I can almost hear Crafts Direct calling my name.....
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
Renee
 
 

1 comment:

  1. i remember those old commercials! haha great artwork, as always. i feel like an old broken record.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3