Tuesday, July 3, 2012

opportunities

I am sitting here nervously waiting for the time I have to leave to go to the dentist. I'm trying to put a positive spin on it but in my mind there is nothing positive about this upcoming experience! All this attempted reasoning made me think of different people's attitudes.

As I've mentioned on this blog before I have become a Facebook junkie. Because of my FB addiction I read lots of people's status updates and have come to the conclusion that some people really attract alot of dramatic events in their lives through no fault or wishing of their own. Other people, however, seem to interject themselves into the drama. They may even create drama; for whatever reason I don't know.

I invite you all whether you are a drama seeker or not that just for today try to remember that there is always an opportunity to put a positive spin on life and life events. I would like to share a spread in my Altered Renaissance journal.


I hope you choose to look through your open window.

Renee

14 comments:

  1. GREAT post! You should check out my FB and blog VERY little to NO Drama at all. I always have something positive to say each day and post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Melanie - your blog is great!

      Delete
  2. I love this post Renee....so true. I keep trying, no matter what, and I figure that is what counts.
    Love your work here, and I have always loved your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sharon - i know you 'get it'. hope you are feeling better soon <3

      Delete
  3. I so feel you about the dentist. It is just the worst possible thing to me- on the other hand- if it takes the dentist to bring out such awesome work, then maybe I should go more!
    Great job-!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha - thank you. i got lucky and the only thing they did that day at the dentist was an exam and x-rays. have to go back for a crown (and not the fun kind)!

      Delete
  4. Well put Renee. I've learned over the years that you will attract more of what you surround yourself with...so I tend to keep that drama stuff to a minimum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda = I definately agree about the laws of attraction

      Delete
  5. A great journal spread. I love how the door leads the eyes into the picture.
    Hope the dentist went well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Renee...just read your article in Art Journaling and love your journaling style. You are quite and inspiration and look forward to following your blog. I am a dentist pro after going every four months for cleaning, filling redos, crowns, you name it. No anxiety anymore and have found that most procedures are relatively painless these days! Good luck with the crown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, Denise. I'm so glad you liked the Art Journaling article. My hat's off to you for your dental bravery, that's awesome!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3