Sunday, July 29, 2012

it was a happy birthday to me!

Yesterday was my birthday and I'm still smiling over what a great day it was. 

Started out with a few hours in my art room and got to finish this piece I'd been working on.




Following play time we went to Art in the Park, a juried artisan fair with over 150 exhibitors which is always a jaw-dropping event. When we finished there we went shopping (including a quick trip to Michael's Crafts - YAY) then had a great dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I had such a fun day.

In between all the activity I kept checking my Facebook of course (if you visit here from time to time you already know that I am a self-proclaimed FB addict).  I was just stunned by the number of well-wishers and birthday greeting I received. Every time I looked there were more and more. It was exciting and humbling all at once and I appreciated each and every remark.

What a great day I had and my thanks to all of you that made it so memorable <3

Thank You

Renee

4 comments:

  1. love your piece of artwork! so glad you had a happy birthday. you deserve it- and more!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning!!!
    Happy, happy belated birthday to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3