Monday, July 23, 2012

all about multi-tasking

There are lots of art challenges to be found on the internet. I have a couple that I like to play regularly however, this week I have a few too many commitments piled up so I've combined 2 challenges in one piece.



This is a mixed media piece approximately 6 x 9" on watercolor paper.

The first challenge is a weekly quote prompt on a Facebook group. The quote for this week is by Dalai Lama "the purpose of our lives is to be happy". And the second challenge is a weekly technique challenge on http://littleglimpsesstudio.ning.com . The challenge for this week is to use circles in some way.

I'm hoping to join a few of the other challenges on the web but need to budget my time a little better (or keep multi-tasking).

Thanks for stopping by.

Renee



4 comments:

  1. Well how adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!!

    Just wanted to let you know that I FINALLY got my copy of Art Journaling magazine when I got back from my vacation in France. They seem to take forever to get here to the UK. LOVED your article and it was so cool to see you and Roc side by side:o)
    Really like your technique tutorial too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Astrid. Glad you like the magazine - Roc & I were so excited to be in it together too, was a great surprise. <3<3

      Delete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3