Monday, June 4, 2012

playing with a full deck

Some people might tell you that I do not always appear to be playing with a full deck (and I'm not saying they would always be wrong). However, in this case that's a good thing.

Last summer I had the pleasure of joining  Liz Cohn and her 'Playing with a Full Deck' mail art collaberation on playing cards. Liz sent 3 playing cards on which she started out with some bit and pieces and I finished them. She's had over 200 artists take part in the project.

Here are the 3 finished cards that I worked on.




This was a fun project and I am happy to have had the opportunity to play along.

On another note - I need to wear my proud mom hat and say congratulations and well done to my son Zac,  (my baby) who graduated from high school on Saturday. Way to go Zac - we are so proud of you!



Thanks for stopping by

Renee




1 comment:

  1. Love those cards. I've heard it said that goobers never have full decks! :0
    Congratulations zac!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3