Wednesday, June 20, 2012

exciting news to share

I'm happy to say that I have the privilege of being one of the featured artists in the Summer issue of Art Journaling magazine. I didn't want to say anything until I actually held a copy in my grubby hands to make sure it was real!

Well, my postal carrier delivered my copy today and it's real - YAY! In addition to having several pages from my art journals published I  wrote a "Technique to Try" article which is in this issue too.

I have the honor of sharing this treat with several friends starting with cover art by Kate Crane and continuing inside with features by Roc Nicholas and Gail Milburn.


Happy Art Journaling

Renee




10 comments:

  1. That is so cool, Renee! Congrats. I will run to the bookstore to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you certainly deserve it girl. i had no idea you have a blog. now i can add you to my must-see daily blogs. another YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Renee, can't wait to receive my copy!! I'm guessing/hoping it will be some time next week. Well done you and well deserved too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big CONGRATS Renee. I look forward to seeing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so proud of you Renee! Your articles were great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. I just read the article and it reminded me of myself. We could be twins from differs mothers....except your art is much much nicer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. waow !! je suis très contente pour toi ;) mais ne pourrais voir de quoi l'article parle car je suis en France ! et n'ai pas cette revue ici !!! snif... bonne continuation à toi ;)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3