Saturday, March 10, 2012

Bless This Hat Art Gallery

Hello and welcome. Come in, come in -  I have excting news to share...

There is a fabulous new art gallery in Sauk Centre, MN and I have been blessed in having 5 pieces on display there! I am so excited, this is a huge step for me and I feel so lucky to have been included.



The name of the gallery is "Bless This Hat" and you can read all about it on our Facebook page (feel free to 'like' us while you're there). 

Grand Opening was last night so this is all very fresh and new. We were privileged to have Minnesota artist, John Heckman join us for our grand opening with several of his amazing paintings. John paints in oils, pastels, and watercolors.  He has received honors and awards for his work, which are held in private and corporate collections. See more at www.johnheckman.com and find out more about the Artist Guild of Central MN at their website www.Artistguildofcentralmn.com.






This is my wall section of wall - and a bio (that just crack me up)! I am still pretty excited, can you tell?

So, if you find yourself in the central Minnesota area please stop by, have a look and check out the 3 adjacent shops which are also unique and fun, fun, fun. Sauk Centre is also the childhood home of Sinclair Lewis so make sure to stop at the Sinclair Lewis Interpretive Center while you are here!

I will sign off with a couple other photos from the gallery.






Thanks for stopping by.

Renee

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations Renee! Everyone will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Renee, this is fantastic and your pictures look amazing all beautifully frames and on that wall! Wished I were a bit closer to see them for real!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Renee,they look just Fabulous ! well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many congratulations Renee, so very well deserved. Your pieces look great in the gallery - shame I'm so far away and can't see them xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Renee....Awesome!! You did a wonderful job with framing and presentation of those piece....they look terrific. A big CONGRATS to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW... Congrats Renee... Your work is by far the only stuff I would like to buy... How great! Congrats again! You deserve it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so FANTASTIC Renee! A huge congrat's to you and this is so well deserved....I am so happy for you! Looks wonderful, and your work ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3