Thursday, October 13, 2011

slightly sinister ... who me?

Anyone who really knows me knows that my life is pretty much an open book (mainly because I never know when to shut up). The slightly sinister I refer to in the title is a new image kit released by Tumble Fish Studio at deviantscrap.com. Here are a couple pieces I made from this new kit.


I like the irony of making a happy piece from a 'sinister' kit with this first one:



Then I had a little fun with the bird and probably started heading a bit more in the 'sinister' direction.



Finally I just had a little fun on the dark side:


Whether you lean to the bright side or 'sinister' side I appreciate you stopping by today and hope you find the time to check out The Tin Goat again soon.

Renee



6 comments:

  1. you crack me up! personally i love that, as you put it, "never shut up"! awesome work as always renee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee, I "second" Roc's "Awesome!" These are fabulous and so YOU!!!! Love 'em all! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creations! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello I found you at bloggers and I was wondering if you would like to be art mail penpals on an ongoing basis, I exchange a combo of journals/letters/postcards/packages
    here's photos of my journals
    http://vikkiwonderland.livejournal.com/222363.html
    please let me know THANKS!
    Vikki

    vikkiinwonderland@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect ! I am so impressed, your work is really really creative, Interesting feature in your post. I would really like to see it. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3