Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Few New Pieces

Today I thought I would share a few pieces I've done using the new Tumble Fish Studio kit "Greg's Anatomy".

The first piece is a 4 x 6" or postcard size:


Next is a sweet little guy literally wearing his heart on his sleeve and carrying a female reproductive system flower - who could ask for anything more?


And finally you may remember my latest addiction, the altered envelope:


If you would like to see more of the "Greg's Anatomy" kit or any of the other wonderful kits by Tumble Fish Studio go to www.deviantscrap.com and have a look.

Thank you for stopping by...

Renee

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff Renee - now why am I chuckling away to myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pieces of art renee! i told you that you would love making those altered envelopes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these pieces, the little "heart fellow" is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3