Friday, March 4, 2011

What do I believe?

My friend, Roc (http://www.whatsuproc.blogspot.com/) is hosting a monthly journal prompt challenge that began in January. The journal I made to use for the challenge has all different sized and shaped pages and the page for this month happens to be long and narrow. Our prompt for March is "what do I believe?" - here's my page.


The first panel is supposed to be deep in thought like "hmmm, what do I believe?".
The second and third panels are mixed media and on the final panel I finally tried using strips of masking tape and painting over for the background.

Roc started a flickr group so if you'd like to take the challenge you can join us here  http://www.flickr.com/groups/1570781@N20/pool/with/5497533012/ 

5 comments:

  1. love your pages!! now i know why your eyes are so funny looking! who hit you on the back?? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still in the "Hmmmmmm" phase of this page! Love your panels AND the entire spread. It's awesome! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both - Roc, you laugh but have you ever seen someone that's been slapped on the back and had their eyes stick like that? it ain't pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you started a blog. Now I can visit your great journal pages here ,too, not only on Flickr!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page again Renee and I love each page is hand painted. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3