Thursday, March 3, 2011

Now I've gone and done it!

Although I love to visit people's blogs I never had a desire to start one of my own until recently. It's been nagging at me for several weeks now to give it a try and see how it goes so... here I am.

I really do not want to set myself up to fail. I've tried keeping a personal diary or journal so many times and always end up tiring of it after a short time and letting it go by the wayside. I'm hoping I've "grown up" enough to not let the same happen here.

I don't lead a terribly interesting life or have profound words of wisdom to share. However I do have lots of craft projects going on at all times so that will be the majority of my posts I would imagine. I welcome all constructive advice and of course all comments.

I will try to establish a delicate balance between witty banter and art pieces that I'm working on.


Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Peek-a-boo....I found you!!!
    Let me be the very first to welcome you to the great big friendly world of blogging. Your beautiful art project will be a welcome addition for everyone to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Wanda, I'm so glad you found me. Thanks for the visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the land of blogging! there aren't any rules to follow. you post when you want you to. so i'm the first follower...do i get a prize?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha - thanks Roc - the prize is in the mail (oops, you've heard that one already huh?) thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge, warm welcome to "Blogland", Renee!!! So good to see that you've taken the plunge. Enjoy the journey!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Terri and thanks for your help xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you are supposed to keep talking

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Renee, I really hope you will keep this going! Let's face it, most of use don't have that many great words of wisdom to share. To me that's not the important thing at all, it's all about eye candy and you have so much of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you Astrid and welcome :) I'm so glad you found your way here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, it took me a month to find out that you´re blogging now! Great decision, hope you´ll love blogland as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3