Monday, March 14, 2011

Live Out Loud

Jade Adams (http://www.flickr.com/people/mizjadeadams/) is hosting a swap for a zetti journal page on black background. She has done an entire black journal which is total eye candy -  you can see pictures on her flickr. Here is my page which pretty much sums up the way I live my life - OUT LOUD! Often times this "out loudness" gets me in trouble but no matter how much I remind myself to think before I speak I seem to forget. I guess that means when we talk you'll get my honest initial reaction so don't ask unless you want to hear it :) Have a great week and try it - LIVE OUT LOUD


4 comments:

  1. Well, Renee, I'm shouting "out loud" how much I LOVE this piece!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Terri, you are too sweet :)thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..that is awesome renee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cool Renee and I love that you have started a blog.
    Boy, seeing how often you have been published in Somerset, makes me even more annoyed these magazine's are so hard to get here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment <3